Recipe by The Daycare Lady
People are amazed how easy it is to make these impressive-looking chocolate peanut butter cup candies. The recipe makes a big batch for you to share. From Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2004
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) package vanilla or 1 (10 -12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- Pour into miniature muffin liners. Place on a baking sheet; refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen. Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave. Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.