Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate and peanut butter....whats not to like? :o)
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 1⁄2 ounces paraffin wax (OR your preference of dipping chocolate)
- Thoroughly mix sugar, coconut, pecans, vanilla and graham cracker crumbs into peanut butter.
- Pour melted butter over mixture and blend well.
- Shape dough into logs or eggs.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin together in double boiler.
- (or use your choice of dipping chocolate) Working quickly, dip log or egg into chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper or greased cookie sheet to set up.