Recipe by FLUFFSTER
These are scrumptious! You cannot stop at just one! They are rich and so good!When you have chocolate, coconut, and dry roasted peanuts, just to name a few of the ingredients, you just know it's got to be good. I don't know where I got this from, but I've been making them for a lot of years.
Top Review by andypandy
I crushed 20 cookies which equals 2 cups of cookie crumbs, works in correct porportion to the butter for a crust. This is a nice version of the seven layer bar recipe, which I enjoyed very much, didnt seem too sweet at all. Nice bar will make again with the recipe adjustment.
- 2 cups crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies (about 20)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (can use margarine)
- 1 1⁄4 lightly dry roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed cookies and butter in small bowl; press onto bottom of greased 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Layer nuts, morsels,and coconut over crumb mixture.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until coconut is golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.