Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Peanut buttery and chocolaty granola, great for yogurt!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Blend together oats, brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- In a microwaveable bowl, stir together oil, honey and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir until well blended. Add vanilla.
- Pour oil mixture over oats and stir well. Break up any clumps of brown sugar.
- Bake for 1 hour. If you do not want clumps, stir every 15 minutes. If you want clumps, do not stir.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Slide a spatula under the oats, it makes great clumps!
- Eat stirred in yogurt or ice cream.
this recipe is one my favorites an amazingly big hit. Thanks