Recipe by Mrs. Danger_horse
A dessert recipe to die for... this is the easiest, yummiest sauce ever for ice cream. Have it over plain vanilla or go all out with vanilla, caramel and chocolate for a real choc peanut indulgence. I promise-- you will not be disappointed!! A Nigella Lawson recipe from Delicious. magazine.
- 175 ml pouring cream
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- ice cream
- chopped roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chopped chocolate, cream, peanut butter and golden syrup in a microwave proof jug or saucepan.
- Heat gently on stovetop or in microwave, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and ingredients combined.
- Pour sauce over ice cream and top with chopped roasted peanuts.
- Keeps well in a glass jar/bottle in the fridge for at least 2 weeks (if it lasts that long!).