Recipe by internetnut
I found this recipe on Pam Tremble's My Protein Book. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting this for safe keeping.
Top Review by Annacia
This is just scrumptious. I made the full amount of pudding (added some cinnamon) and the cookie dough, that gave me 11 regular muffin pan sized tart shells. Whats not to love about peanut butter and chocolate? I used skim milk in the pudding and Adams natural peanut butter (no added sugar or fat) and Splenda in the cookie crust for a special and guilt free dessert. Made for the Diabetic Forum's July "When It's Hot".
- sugar free peanut butter cookie batter (double batch recipe such as Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies)
- 3 ounces sugar free chocolate fudge chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk (per package directions)
- sugar Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Press the cookie mix into the bottom of a pie pan and bake on 350 for 8-10 minutes watching it so it doesn't burn. Let this cool.
- Mix up the pudding and fill your shell. (Note you can add additional peanut butter to the pudding mixture if you'd like it to be even richer. Refrigerate.
- Top with sugar free Cool Whip.