Recipe by Baseball Mom #5
I have made this recipe for years as one of the items on my Christmas trays I give to friends and family. It has become a most requested item. It is very easy!
Top Review by Roxanne J.R.
I have mixed feelings about this recipe. The texture was great, the taste was good but my taste buds wasn't satisfied with it for some reason which I just can't put my finger on. I gave some to my friends and they surprisingly loved it though. I would give it three stars from myself but since my friends liked it so much it gets a 4. Thanks for posting.
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter over medium heat until well blended.
- Remove from the heat, add cocoa and vanilla and stir well.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until well blended.
- Spread into a buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Freeze for approximately 1/2 hour.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.