Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Easy to make, fun for kids in the kitchen.
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Combine margarine, peanut butter, confectioners sugar & corn syrup. Mix well.
- Roll into 1” balls & place in freezer on waxed paper-lined tray for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips w/ vegetable oil in microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Remove peanut butter balls from freezer. Using fork or skewer, dip & turn each candy piece in melted chocolate; coat evenly.
- Place on waxed paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate until firm (15 min).