1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Mind blowing delicious!! Needs to chill at least 3 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 1Put 16 cookies in a heavy duty zip-lock bag and crush (I use a rolling pin).
- 2Pour crumbs into a bowl; add butter and toss to coat.
- 3Press crumb mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square dish.
- 4In a bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth.
- 5Fold in half of the Cool Whip.
- 6Spread over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- 8In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar on low for 2 minutes.
- 9Fold in the rest of the Cool whip.
- 10Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- 11Crush the remaining cookies and sprinkle over the top.
- 12Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.9
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies