Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great dessert, kids and adults go wild over it. Although the original recipe calls for whipped topping, I use real whipped cream, LOTS of whipped cream!
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided (I use whipped cream, lots of whipped cream)
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- Combine first 3 ingredients; press into a 13-x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes; cool.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, sugar, and peanut butter, stirring until blended.
- Spread over prepared crust, and chill.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer, and chill.
- For Chocolate Delight, omit peanut butter, and substitute chopped pecans for peanuts.