I don't know if this recipe exists, but I tried searching for peanut butter and chocolate covered strawberries with no luck. So, I made one up and it turned out perfectly. However if anybody ends up playing around with this recipe and finds something that works better let me know...I'm always up for suggestions :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First make sure strawberries are really cool. I recommend even putting them in the freezer 10-15 minutes before you start. This just helps harden the coating faster.
- 2In a saucepan melt the peanut butter and 1/2 of the bar of canning wax until the peanut butter is all melted into the wax.
- 3Coat each strawberry in the peanut butter dip and lay on a baking sheet covered in wax paper. After all of the berries are covered put back in the freezer.
- 4Next in another saucepan melt the rest of the wax with the chocolate chips.
- 5Take strawberries out of freezer and then repeat step 3 with the chocolate coating.
- 6After you coat them again put them back in the freezer for another 15 minutes and then after that store them in the fridge until you are ready to serve them!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: