A very tasty, crisp, semi-sweet blond cookie. Perfect for all those peanut and chocolate lovers out there! =) If desired substitute m&m's for the chopped chocolate (e.g. for kid's birthday parties).
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C.
- Using a wooden spoon cream butter and peanut butter in a big bowl until completely blended.
- Add sugar and blend in well. Then add the egg.
- Sift baking powder, flour and salt and add to the mixture.
- Chop peanuts and chocolate and add as well.
- Work into a soft dough, wrap in cling film and deep freeze for 10 minutes.
- Form 15 big cookies, place them onto a paper-lined/greased baking sheet and flatten lightly.
- Bake for approximately 15 mins until golden brown.