1/5 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
A very tasty, crisp, semi-sweet blond cookie. Perfect for all those peanut and chocolate lovers out there! =) If desired substitute m&m's for the chopped chocolate (e.g. for kid's birthday parties).
My Private Note
big coo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190 °C.
- 2Using a wooden spoon cream butter and peanut butter in a big bowl until completely blended.
- 3Add sugar and blend in well. Then add the egg.
- 4Sift baking powder, flour and salt and add to the mixture.
- 5Chop peanuts and chocolate and add as well.
- 6Work into a soft dough, wrap in cling film and deep freeze for 10 minutes.
- 7Form 15 big cookies, place them onto a paper-lined/greased baking sheet and flatten lightly.
- 8Bake for approximately 15 mins until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (658 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
milk chocolate with peanuts