1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies
Houmous Monster's Note:
I found this in a UK supermarket magazine. These are frequently requested at my house. Makes a lovely brown cookie, with peanut chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180C/Gas 4. Line two trays with baking paper.
- 2In a bowl mix the butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
- 3Add the beaten egg and beat well.
- 4Melt the chocolate. Either in the microwave (careful it burns VERY easily) or in a large bowl over a simmering pan of water.
- 5Add the chocolate to the mixture and stir till even.
- 6Slowly add the flour, being sure the dough is evenly mixed.
- 7I generally use my hand to roll the dough into one inch balls which I then press onto the tray.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes, then leave to cool another 5. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to harden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g