Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
from Nestle...wonderful treats
Make and share this Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookie Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter chips (11-oz. pkg.)
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk chocolate chips (11-oz. pkg.)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- Heavily grease 36 mini-muffin cups.
- BEAT butter and sugar in small mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add flour and beat until mixture is evenly moist and crumbly.
- Roll rounded teaspoon dough into a ball; press onto bottom and half way up side of muffin cup.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place 5 morsels in each cup.
- BEAT eggs in medium bowl with a wire whisk.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling almost to the top of each cup.
- BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until centers are puffed and edges are just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven to wire rack (s).
- Gently run knife around edges of cakes.
- Let centers flatten.
- While still warm, top cakes with half of remaining morsels (they will soften and retain their shape).
- Repeat with remaining morsels.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- With tip of knife, release cakes from cups.