from Nestle...wonderful treats
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- 2Heavily grease 36 mini-muffin cups.
- 3BEAT butter and sugar in small mixer bowl until creamy.
- 4Add flour and beat until mixture is evenly moist and crumbly.
- 5Roll rounded teaspoon dough into a ball; press onto bottom and half way up side of muffin cup.
- 6Repeat with remaining dough.
- 7Place 5 morsels in each cup.
- 8BEAT eggs in medium bowl with a wire whisk.
- 9Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- 10Spoon into muffin cups, filling almost to the top of each cup.
- 11BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until centers are puffed and edges are just beginning to brown.
- 12Remove from oven to wire rack (s).
- 13Gently run knife around edges of cakes.
- 14Let centers flatten.
- 15While still warm, top cakes with half of remaining morsels (they will soften and retain their shape).
- 16Repeat with remaining morsels.
- 17Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 18With tip of knife, release cakes from cups.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (1486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g