Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very good recipe adapted from Taste of Home and excellent dessert to make as a gift for family and friends for the Holidays. Enjoy them.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml peanut butter, crunchy
- 29.58 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar (or less if you want)
- 236.59 ml graham cracker, crumbs
- 236.59 ml walnuts, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml flaked coconut
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9.85 ml shortening
- use chopped nuts or little candy sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar and mix well. Stir in the cracker crumbs, walnuts and coconut.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and place on baking sheets; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip balls into melted chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- Roll in nuts or sprinkles. Place on waxed paper until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.