pink cook's Note:
This is a very good recipe adapted from Taste of Home and excellent dessert to make as a gift for family and friends for the Holidays. Enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (or less if you want)
- 1 cup graham cracker, crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- use chopped nuts or little candy sprinkles
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- 2Gradually add confectioners' sugar and mix well. Stir in the cracker crumbs, walnuts and coconut.
- 3Shape into 1-in. balls and place on baking sheets; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip balls into melted chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- 5Roll in nuts or sprinkles. Place on waxed paper until set.
- 6Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Coconut Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g