Recipe by mary winecoff
Nothing like a great 5 ingredient recipe! I made these twice as big as they called for and baked them for 18 minutes each. I used a devil's food cake mix....this was so easy and so good! This comes from the cookbook "Cake Mix Cookies".
- 517.37 g package chocolate cake mix
- 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl place half of the cake mix along with the peanut butter, softened butter and eggs.
- Blend with an electric mixer set on medium-high speed 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining cake mix and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set a edges and just barely set at center.
- Cool 1 minute on sheets.
- Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.