1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Rice Krispie Treats
pro home chef's Note:
I wanted something above and beyond the always delicious rice krispies treats, so I put a twist on the original recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over medium low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Stir in the Peanut Butter until melted.
- 3Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. Add the chocolate chunks, stir until dispersed evenly.
- 4Using buttered hands, spatula, wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray or butter. Cool.
- 5Cut into 2-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Rice Krispie Treats
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter