Recipe by pro home chef
I wanted something above and beyond the always delicious rice krispies treats, so I put a twist on the original recipe.
Top Review by pastawendy
I hate to give this only three stars as the flavour was good, but I found it to be really dry and hard to mix. I also liked the two layered look of the photo and followed the instructions of the previous reviewer. It just didn't turn out like I hoped.
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan melt butter over medium low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Peanut Butter until melted.
- Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. Add the chocolate chunks, stir until dispersed evenly.
- Using buttered hands, spatula, wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray or butter. Cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.