Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this recipe on another site. Everyone loves these cookies. I prefer these to regular peanut butter cookies, because I love chocolate!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup butter (softened) or 3⁄4 cup margarine (softened)
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups nestle toll house semi sweet semisweet chocolate chunks (or I use 2 cups regular chocolate chips)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts (if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, sugars, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets, press down slightly.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yummy cookies! Not overly sweet, and slightly crumbly. My sons really enjoyed them, and the chocolate chunks were a nice touch. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
These are great Peanut Butter Cookies! Very much like recipe #48532 just have salt and salted butter. Will be making them often. Thank you for posting. Rachel Castle
Yummy cookies! Very easy to make. I got 5 dozen cookies out of just one batch of these... I must make my cookies smaller.. lol. Anyways, thanks for posting this recipe! -ocurt