Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this recipe on another site. Everyone loves these cookies. I prefer these to regular peanut butter cookies, because I love chocolate!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup butter (softened) or 3⁄4 cup margarine (softened)
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups nestle toll house semi sweet semisweet chocolate chunks (or I use 2 cups regular chocolate chips)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts (if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, sugars, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets, press down slightly.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yummy cookies! Not overly sweet, and slightly crumbly. My sons really enjoyed them, and the chocolate chunks were a nice touch. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
These are great Peanut Butter Cookies! Very much like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies just have salt and salted butter. Will be making them often. Thank you for posting. Rachel Castle
Yummy cookies! Very easy to make. I got 5 dozen cookies out of just one batch of these... I must make my cookies smaller.. lol. Anyways, thanks for posting this recipe! -ocurt