Recipe by P4
These are impossible to stop eating.
Top Review by canarygirl
This has to be the best cookie recipe I have ever made. Never have cookies so perfect come out of my oven! They sounded fabulous, so I doubled the recipe right from the start...good thing too! Everyone here loves them! They just melt in your mouth. They did take a little longer than 9 minutes to bake, about 13 minutes for each sheet. The doubled recipe made over 70 cookies for me. I wonder how long they'll last? At this rate, they won't even see morning. Thanks for a fabulous recipe, PetitFour! :)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips or 6 ounces bittersweet semisweet chocolate chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
- Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda, mix until no white remains, then add the chocolate and mix on low just until everything comes together.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until golden brown.