1/18 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These are impossible to stop eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
- 2Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
- 4Add the flour and baking soda, mix until no white remains, then add the chocolate and mix on low just until everything comes together.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g