1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chippers
This is a recipe that I found in a book that my step son gave to me for a Christmas present (Santa's Favorite Cookies)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg in medium bowl: mix with spoon.
- 3Add chips; mix well.
- 4Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. I use a cookie scoop works great.
- 5Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Dip fork into granulated sugar; press criss cross fashion onto each ball. flattening to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 7bake 12 minutes or untill set.
- 8Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 2minutes. This has to be done to let the cookies set.
- 9Remove cookies with spatula to wire racks; cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g