Recipe by LRMyers1968
This is a recipe that I found in a book that my step son gave to me for a Christmas present (Santa's Favorite Cookies)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (Crunchy can be used)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips (I use mini)
- granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg in medium bowl: mix with spoon.
- Add chips; mix well.
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. I use a cookie scoop works great.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Dip fork into granulated sugar; press criss cross fashion onto each ball. flattening to 1/2 inch thickness.
- bake 12 minutes or untill set.
- Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 2minutes. This has to be done to let the cookies set.
- Remove cookies with spatula to wire racks; cool.