Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A "better for you" cookie. I find even the little ones like these.
- 236.59 ml oatmeal (Quick oats works best)
- 118.29 ml natural-style peanut butter (see note)
- 14.79 ml honey
- 236.59 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml oat bran
- 59.14 ml almond coconut milk
- 177.44-236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml vanilla or 4.92 ml almond extract
- Mix all ingredients.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Place in single layer on plate and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If desired, remove from plate to plastic ziplock bag.
- Store in refrigerator.
- (Makes 20-24 cookies, depending on size of balls).
- note: *If peanut butter is too firm, place measured amount in microwave for a few seconds to soften before adding to bowl.