Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A "better for you" cookie. I find even the little ones like these.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip "Raw" Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oatmeal (Quick oats works best)
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter (see note)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup almond coconut milk
- 3⁄4-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix all ingredients.
- Roll into 1" balls.
- Place in single layer on plate and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If desired, remove from plate to plastic ziplock bag.
- Store in refrigerator.
- (Makes 20-24 cookies, depending on size of balls).
- note: *If peanut butter is too firm, place measured amount in microwave for a few seconds to soften before adding to bowl.