1/7 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
PERFECT for snacking, breakfast on the go, school lunches, preschool snacks...and don't forget a big cold glass of milk to wash them down!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk, at room temperature (I use 1%)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I usually use canola)
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Lightly butter 24 1 3/4-by-3/4-inch (1 ounce) miniature muffin cups.
- 3I just spray with non-stick spray.
- 4Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 5In another bowl, stir together milk, peanut butter, oil, egg and vanilla extract until blended.
- 6Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- 7Add liquid ingredients and stir just to combine.
- 8Add the mini chocolate chips (I've also used the regular sized ones).
- 9Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 10Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
- 11Place muffin tin on wire rack and cool for five minutes before removing muffins.
- 12Serve warm or cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g