1/7 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
PERFECT for snacking, breakfast on the go, school lunches, preschool snacks...and don't forget a big cold glass of milk to wash them down!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk, at room temperature (I use 1%)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I usually use canola)
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Lightly butter 24 1 3/4-by-3/4-inch (1 ounce) miniature muffin cups.
- 3I just spray with non-stick spray.
- 4Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 5In another bowl, stir together milk, peanut butter, oil, egg and vanilla extract until blended.
- 6Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- 7Add liquid ingredients and stir just to combine.
- 8Add the mini chocolate chips (I've also used the regular sized ones).
- 9Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 10Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
- 11Place muffin tin on wire rack and cool for five minutes before removing muffins.
- 12Serve warm or cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g