Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful creamy homemade ice cream.
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Beat eggs until frothy, beat in sugar, then add Peanut Butter and corn syrup.
- Add the heavy cream, half & half, milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix well and freeze in an ice cream freezer.
- Before hardening off the ice cream stir in the chocolate chips and peanuts.