A quick and easy low fat treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened toasted coconut
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, coconut, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, corn syrup, honey, peanut butter, water and vanilla until well combined.
- 4Pat the mixture into a prepared pan.
- 5Bake in the center of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden and the bars seem firm.
- 6Let the pan cool on a wire rack completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g