1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Easy, healthy granola bars. Can substitute semi sweet chocolate chips for the milk chocolate, or do half chocolate chips & half peanut butter chips. These hold together fairly nicely and can be frozen. Posting to keep here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- 3Combine oats, sugar & salt; add to peanut butter mixture and mix until sticky batter forms (about 1 minute).
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Press into a 13" x 9" pan coated with cooking spray. Use a piece of wax paper to help press it into an even layer in the pan.
- 6Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool completely and slice into bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g