Recipe by Elana's Pantry
(Gluten Free and Vegan) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Vegan Chocolate Icing
- 1⁄2 cup creamy roasted peanut butter (unsalted)
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped (unsalted)
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, with a hand blender, mix peanut butter, agave and eggs until creamy.
- Blend in salt and baking soda.
- Mix in peanuts and chocolate.
- Scoop batter one heaping 1/4 cup at a time into paper lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 2 hours.
- Top with Vegan Chocolate Frosting.