Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
(Gluten Free and Vegan) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Vegan Chocolate Icing
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, with a hand blender, mix peanut butter, agave and eggs until creamy.
- Blend in salt and baking soda.
- Mix in peanuts and chocolate.
- Scoop batter one heaping 1/4 cup at a time into paper lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 2 hours.
- Top with Vegan Chocolate Frosting.