Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - Whole Wheat
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream the margarine, peanut butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla; beat well until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the creamed until combined.
- Add/mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. I use a small cookie scooper, like an ice cream scooper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown around the edges (try not to overbake!).