Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 19.71 ml Stevia Truvia, actually used 4 packets of Truvia
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour, ground fine in coffee grinder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream the margarine, peanut butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla; beat well until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the creamed until combined.
- Add/mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. I use a small cookie scooper, like an ice cream scooper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown around the edges (try not to overbake!).