Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Chocolate chip cookies with a peanut butter surprise.
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 ounces Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- Blend first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixture until creamy.
- Gradually add brown sugar, beating until well blended. Add eggs, beating until blended. Stir in flour and morsels.
- Drop dough by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute, remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.