Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
An old family recipe. Delicious!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Separate mixture into round balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Roll.
- Put onto ungreased baking sheet(s) about 1 inch apart. You can probably get 12 onto a standard baking sheet.
- Using a fork, make a crosshatch pattern on the top of the cookies, flattening them out.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden brown.