Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dessert is always a hit! It takes a little more work than regular cookies do, but oh so worth it in the end! Although it calls for one whole bag of chips, I cannot imagine using a whole bag! We usually only end up using a couple handfuls.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease mini-muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, whip butter and sugar until combined and creamy. Beat in flour until mixture becomes crumbly, but evenly moist.
- Press rounded teaspoons full into the bottom of each muffin cup and halfway up the side. Place 5 chips in each dough cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Fill each mini-muffin cup almost to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake until centers are puffed up and edges begin to brown, about 15 to 18 minutes. Remove to wire racks. (Centers will sink as they cool.) While the cups are still warm, sprinkle tops with more chocolate and peanut butter chips.