Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made with prepared refrigerated Chocolate chip cookie dough. This recipe from Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks -5 ingredients or less June 2004.
- 18 ounces roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipped ready-to-spread vanilla frosting (from 12 oz can)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Break up cookie dough into ungreased 13x9 pan. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine peanut butter, frosting and oil; mix well.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over warm crust.
- Place chocolate chips in small resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted.
- Snip very small hole in one corner of bag;squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture.
- Sprinkle baking bits evenly over top.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars.
Absolutely delicious! Wow! This helped to cure my sweet tooth and more!
We really like chocolate and peanut butter, so I wanted to try this recipe. It was quick and easy to put together because of the pre-made cookie dough. This would also be a fun recipe to change around. I can see mixing it up very easily using chocolate frosting with the peanut butter and drizzling with melted white chocolate. You could also replace the M&M candies with any number of different toppings. Thanks for posting!
I love this recipe!! I add a splash of vanilla to peanut butter mixture! ;)