Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookie
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour.