Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Peanut butter and mini-chocolate chips! The filling is not cooked, so its ready fairly quickly. You could easily use a prepared graham cracker crust if you like, then it would be a no-bake recipe.
Graham cracker crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat graham crackers, broken into chunks (I use one sleeve)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 -8 ounces fat-free whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip Free)
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- To make the crust: Using a food processor, crush graham crackers into tiny crumbs.
- Add sugars and pulse until combined.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture begins to come together.
- Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
- While crust is cooling, make the filling: Using stand mixture, beat cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip Free and mini-chocolate chips by hand; careful not to over mix or the cool whip will lose its fluff.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, the longer the better!
- Remove from fridge immediately before serving.
I love this cheesecake but I don't like the chocolate chips in it. But I didn't have mini so I used regular chocolate chips. Another time, I will omit the chocolate chips. I used 1 1/4 cups of graham cracker crumbs to do the crust. Thanks Brooke :) Made for the Newest Zaar tag