1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Peanut butter and mini-chocolate chips! The filling is not cooked, so its ready fairly quickly. You could easily use a prepared graham cracker crust if you like, then it would be a no-bake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Graham cracker crust
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat graham crackers, broken into chunks (I use one sleeve)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2To make the crust: Using a food processor, crush graham crackers into tiny crumbs.
- 3Add sugars and pulse until combined.
- 4Add butter and pulse until mixture begins to come together.
- 5Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- 6Bake for 8-9 minutes, remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 7While crust is cooling, make the filling: Using stand mixture, beat cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- 8Fold in Cool Whip Free and mini-chocolate chips by hand; careful not to over mix or the cool whip will lose its fluff.
- 9Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, the longer the better!
- 10Remove from fridge immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.1
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 258.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat graham crackers