A great birthday cake
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and baking powder.
- Mix in the peanut butter, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Mix two-thirds of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Optional-- After cake cools completely, splatter chocolate glaze on top. You can make a glaze by combining cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and milk.