Recipe by didyb
I made this for the kids today and they loved it for breakfast. Fast to put together and bakes while the kids put backpacks together and socks/shoes on for school.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix the Biquick and milk- it will be stiff.
- Microwave the peanut butter about 20 seconds.
- Mix the melted peanut butter and the chocolate chips into the biscuit mix.
- It will be stiff, so it's more like "cutting" it in.
- If it's too stiff, add a little bit more milk- 2 tbls or so.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes.
- Serve while warm, so the chocolate is all gooey.