Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found this recipe online. Makes 12 miniature cheesecakes.
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed chocolate wafer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 12 2-1/2 inch muffin cups with foil bake cups; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed wafers, melted butter, and the 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Press into the bottoms of prepared muffin cups.
- Place a chocolate kiss, point up, in each cup.
- For filling, in a medium bowl beat cream cheese and the 1/3 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla just until combined.
- Beat in peanut butter until combined.
- Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup filling over kiss in each cup, making sure to keep the kiss centered on bottom of cup <cups will be full>.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan cook and stir chocolate chips and shortening over low heat until melted.
- Remove cheesecakes from foil cups.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over cheesecakes.
- Chill about 1 hour or until chocolate is set.