Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hey, PB lovers! Just got this recipe from the Splenda site. You can also use regular sugar instead. This seemed like a really great cheesecake treat, thought I'd share.
chocolate wafer crust
- 36 reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookies
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 5 tablespoons light butter, melted
peanut butter center
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces sugar-free chocolate, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush cookies into fine crumbs.
- Blend all crust ingredients together in a small bowl and stir until well blended, set aside.
- Make peanut butter center by placing all center ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well blended, set aside.
- Chocolate filling:.
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat, set aside.
- Place cream cheese & SPLENDA® Granular in a small mixing bowl, beat until soft.
- Slowly add skim milk using a wire whisk, mix until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, stirring well.
- Add egg substitute and vanilla, mix until well blended, set aside.
- Place 24 mini size foil baking cups on a sheet pan or in mini muffin tin.
- Evenly divide crust between the 24 baking cups.
- Firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups.
- Place approximately 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter center mix in each crust-lined baking cup.
- Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup.
- Firmly tap pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated oven 10-15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Chill for approximately 2 hours before serving.
- Drizzle optional melted chocolate over the top for a garnish.
- Nutrition Information per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cup.
- Total Calories 105.
- Calories from fat 55.
- Total fat 7 g.
- Saturated fat 0.4 g.
- Cholesterol 10 mg.
- Sodium 80 mg.
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g.
- Sugars 3 g.
- Dietary Fiber 1 mg.
- Protein 4 g.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 1 starch, 1 fat.
- This recipe, when compared to a traditional recipe, has a 73% reduction in calories, a 64% reduction in fat, an 81% reduction in carbohydrates, and an 88% reduction in sugars!