Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Need a last minute dessert? This is an EASY and very Tasty recipe -- in a matter of minutes you will have a delicious cheesecake pie topped with Heath Bits and drizzled with caramel topping.
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared chocolate crumb crusts or 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust, 9 inch
- 1⁄3 cup heath almond toffee pieces
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- 1 (11 ounce) package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (1 2/3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- SPRINKLE 1/3 cup Heath Almond Bits onto bottom of pie crust.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
- COMBINE morsels and milk in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 45 seconds; STIR.
- The morsels may retain some of their shape.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Add whipped topping and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Spoon into prepared piecrust and swirl top.
- Sprinkle with remaining Heath bits and drizzle with remaining caramel topping.
- Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.