Prep 9 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I know there is anothe recipe for a chocolate cheeseball, but this one is quite different. This is from Mr. Food.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 2⁄3 cup fine chopped pecans
- graham cracker
- Beat cream cheese, butter and peanut butter at medium speed with electric mixer till creamy. Stir in sugars, cocoa, chips and liquer. Cover and chill 2 hrs till firm.
- Shape into ball and roll in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Time indicated is chill time.