Recipe by Debbwl
A peanut butter chocolate cake within two minutes, one minute prep time and one cook time :) Please do not leave out the baking soda or the salt and I do use just a small pinch ;)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
No way I could make just one of these tasty little treats, not with 2 chocoholics in the house! Easy & so delicious! Definitely a recipe to keep around! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (I like the dark cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray custard cup with cooking spray and set aside.
- In small bowl or measuring cup mix all dry ingredients, add the peanut butter and milk to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into custard cup and microwave on high for one minute.
- You can enjoy right out of the cup (recommended) or allow to cool a few minutes before turning out onto a plate and enjoying.