Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
A peanut butter chocolate cake within two minutes, one minute prep time and one cook time :) Please do not leave out the baking soda or the salt and I do use just a small pinch ;)
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (I like the dark cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- Spray custard cup with cooking spray and set aside.
- In small bowl or measuring cup mix all dry ingredients, add the peanut butter and milk to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into custard cup and microwave on high for one minute.
- You can enjoy right out of the cup (recommended) or allow to cool a few minutes before turning out onto a plate and enjoying.
No way I could make just one of these tasty little treats, not with 2 chocoholics in the house! Easy & so delicious! Definitely a recipe to keep around! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This is definitely a 5 star recipe! The flavor of the peanut butter and chocolate are fabulous! There are a couple little things I would suggest though...you need to edit to include add the milk with the peanut butter as that is missed in the directions but I figured that is when it is added. When I made the first one and immediately turned it out onto the plate, the custard bowl was extremely hot, the cake did not want to drop and when I did get it out I was missing a good chunk of the cake. So (I know this is really trying here...) I made it a 2nd time (such a sacrifice lol) and let it cool in the microwave a minute, then another minute on the counter. The cake still had a bit of a hold on the bottom of the custard cup but eventually dropped without loosing but a skim of the cake so maybe another minute of cooling would help. Either way - just serve the cake in the custard cup and you have a nifty and quick dessert for one that is moist yet has a firm texture so it is not all crumbly and the cake flavor itself is just delightful. Made for Photo Tag.
I was craving something chocolatey, so I was looking for something that did not require a lot of time and prep. Boy, did this fit the bill. I made as directed and topped right out of the microwave with miniature marshmallows and they almost immediately melted to form a terrific topping with the enough extra sweetness. Thanks so much for this recipe, it is definitely a keeper.