A wonderful treat from our good Canadian friend, Lisa Pensa! She calls these squares so I'm not sure if there is another name for these or not, but they are to die for! She got us hooked on these, especially if you take a few and heat them just a bit in the microwave. Yummy!
- Melt butter in 9 X 13 pan & tilt to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of butter.
- Next,sprinkle peanut butter chips.
- Next, sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Next, sprinkle butterscotch chips.
- Next, sprinkle pecans.
- Than pour the condensed milk on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Cut into any size squares as you'd like.