1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Butterscotch Chips Squares Cookie
A wonderful treat from our good Canadian friend, Lisa Pensa! She calls these squares so I'm not sure if there is another name for these or not, but they are to die for! She got us hooked on these, especially if you take a few and heat them just a bit in the microwave. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 9 X 13 pan & tilt to spread evenly.
- 2Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of butter.
- 3Next,sprinkle peanut butter chips.
- 4Next, sprinkle chocolate chips.
- 5Next, sprinkle butterscotch chips.
- 6Next, sprinkle pecans.
- 7Than pour the condensed milk on top.
- 8Bake at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes.
- 9Cut into any size squares as you'd like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Butterscotch Chips Squares Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 51.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g