A reliable combination in a quick, tasty brownie. This comes from Loretta Eenhuis, Omaha NE by way of the Roberts Dairy cookbook that was published in the early 70s. If you can score a copy of it, by all means do so! It's packed with practical, delicious & easy (if dairy-laden) dishes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 2Grease and flour a 15x10x1" pan.
- 3In a separate mixing bowl, cream sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla & eggs until well-blended.
- 4Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, mix till smooth.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips & peanuts.
- 6Spread into prepared pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- 8Cut into 2" squares while still warm (but not right after these come out of the oven.).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g