I got this recipe a few years ago. I don't remember where, but they are delicious! You can put sprinkles on them for fun, if you like. My kids love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- 3Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- 5Mix in flour and salt.
- 6Stir in 1 cup of the morsels.
- 7Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 8Bake 25-30 minutes until lightly browned on sides.
- 9Pour remaining morsels over top of bars.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes until morsels are glistening.
- 11Spread the melted morsels evenly over the top.
- 12(If you are using semisweet morsels, sprinkle some granulated sugar over the chocolate.) Put sprinkles on, if desired.
- 13Cool completely and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g