1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Bacon Cookies
This is the flourless cookie recipe, with a twist....chocolate and bacon sprinkles on top. You must eat in a day, bacon doesn't keep long :) I dreamed this up the other night while we were having a "Bacon" night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry 4 strips of bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel, crumble when cool.
- 2Break apart chocolate squares, set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Mix peanut butter and sugar well.
- 5Add beaten egg and baking soda.
- 6Roll mixture into 24 balls, place on lightly greased cookie sheets 12 to a sheet. Criss cross with a fork.
- 7Bake about 10 minutes, until puffy and golden.
- 8Remove from oven and immediately. carefully put on a wire rack, put a square of chocolate on top of each cookie. Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top of each cookie. Let cool. This is a delicate cookie, best to eat in one or two bites!
- 9Eating right away is preferred, or refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Bacon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 438.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 11.0 g