This is the flourless cookie recipe, with a twist....chocolate and bacon sprinkles on top. You must eat in a day, bacon doesn't keep long :) I dreamed this up the other night while we were having a "Bacon" night!
- Fry 4 strips of bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel, crumble when cool.
- Break apart chocolate squares, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar well.
- Add beaten egg and baking soda.
- Roll mixture into 24 balls, place on lightly greased cookie sheets 12 to a sheet. Criss cross with a fork.
- Bake about 10 minutes, until puffy and golden.
- Remove from oven and immediately. carefully put on a wire rack, put a square of chocolate on top of each cookie. Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top of each cookie. Let cool. This is a delicate cookie, best to eat in one or two bites!
- Eating right away is preferred, or refrigerate leftovers.