Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Mr. Food. Fun and easy enough for my kids to make. You can use crunchy peanut butter for more peanutty flavor.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely crushed Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (peanut butter sandwich cookies)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the first 5 ingredients together using an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- Stir in crushed cookies.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 8-10 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool before serving.